Thursday, November 11, 2010

How Can You Fix An Irregular Cycle

BIRTHDAY CARD

Heisan, now it is a hot forever since I've added something on the blog. I have produced and still produces various bits and bobs, but has not buzzed me to post it on the blog. Today I have the image of a "birthday card" I made for my husband who had her birthday yesterday. (I can see that the picture could have been better.) There is a øskje with chocolate as they have at Ikea, they are really nice and I need to get some more. Bought only last three I was in Bergen. I've worked pretty hard lately with things for sale at the Christmas fair which I and Anita was in Viksdalen last weekend. We will also be on show in Ford this Saturday. I have some pictures from the mess and the stuff I've produced, they let me try to put out during the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment