Friday, December 24, 2010

Do Pharmacies Sell Syringe Filters

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Heisan, there has been a busy week, so here comes the final post with advendtskalendaren as I thought I should have posted this weekend. It is made after the model of Mariann.no . I saw it on her blog last year before Christmas and thought it was amazing. So this year I had to try this one. It was very handsome to make, a lot of work to secure the packages inside so they this down in order. It is made of one of my aunt, children, Mary aged 12, she is very clever and loves to make cards she, too, it is therefore filled with things to scrapping. Would otherwise wishes all a FANTASTIC FIN Christmas and a glorious, new scrapping years! And not least, THANK YOU for all the pleasant incidents after that I was in Norway last Friday around!










0 comments:

Post a Comment