Monday, February 14, 2011

Why Am I Constantly Getting Thrush

HEKLA CARPET AND SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!

Hello! Have not got time to make cards last week. I've decided to make the finished work that I started last autumn. Is now almost at the finish, the only two remaining omgongar around blanket. I look forward to using it. Have had it in me when I sat and sewed it together and it is heavy, Hot and delicious:) I have crocheted in Eskimo so it is not an inexpensive rug right! Otherwise, we were up there at our cabin last night and there is little snow when you can say. Here is a picture of the carpet and some "snøbilete".


Here in Forde is almost no snow left, but Haukdalen approx. 40 min. to drive from Ford is plenty of snow!
Here we are on the road to the lodge, so it looks at the entrance.

And here is beside the entrance.

Here a picture of the patio, we are about to make, this was taken last autumn .....

and so it seemed yesterday. The snow is now with 2.05 on flat ground .... so I'm standing in the height of where the roof begins.

how it looks into the cabin, small view again with other words!

And quite dark. we have to shovel away a bit from the windows in the winter.

It's rare I have to go in motabakke when I walk out of the cabin door:) Now it is this that it was in the old days when I grew up here "says my husband!

0 comments:

Post a Comment