Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vascular Dementia And Urinating

Fotballdraktar


For many years I have collected on fotballdraktar. Have suit Burnley, Cardiff, Chievo, Espanyol, Barcelona, \u200b\u200bLivorno, Roma, Palermo, and of course my boyfriend about Tottenham Hotspur. The first suit to the Spurs I bought by mail order in 1981. I commissioned the suit by sending a crossed Checked by Nordlandsbanken its branch in Rønvik to Barclays Bank somewhere else in London. The price of the suit was the same as the sum it cost to send Checked, and then the shipping and handling fee as well. Problem was also to figure out how many yards I was, or stone or inches or ...
The suit came, and the time the team had a player from Argentina on the team named Ossie Ardiles. He was great, but little did we know then that he has used the enclosed suit would be even greater, so the nearest to get god status. In day hang his suit on the Italian football museum as a museum piece many would have paid large sums to eige.Nummer 10 The suit Diego Armando Maradona. My costume. It takes me up on a regular basis, and yes, I get him on me yet ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment